Anden Dehumidifier 210 Pints / Day 240V - SPECIAL ORDERANDEN210PINT
CALL FOR DETAILS (204)727-2076
The Anden 210 Dehumidifier propels incoming air over a system of coils to achieve set point. The unit communicates with your control panel and network of specialized sensors to increase electrical efficiency. Once set point is reached, the system will shut off to preserve energy until it is needed again. Saturated air is first directed over an evaporator coil to remove moisture before the facility reaches dew point. Processed air is then re-heated over a condenser coil before exiting. Extracted water can be drawn away from the greenhouse or into a waste drain. The Anden A210V1 Dehumidifier model was developed to maintain a stable saturation point and a homogeneous atmosphere around your plants. Adaptable to your needs, every Anden model can also be programmed for air circulation, cutting down on HVAC equipment costs. Free circulating air has the benefit of optimizing CO2 application.
State-of-the-Art Control Panel
Want to upgrade your control? Consider adding the Anden 8840 Thermostat for high tech remote functionality. This control panel is the industry’s first colour touch screen control panel that can be synced with other grow room equipment such as circulation fans, air purifiers and humidifiers. All systems are fully controllable through wi-fi connectivity via smartphone app.
The Anden Model A210V1 Dehumidifier is the perfect solution for the precise management of humidity required in an indoor growing environment. The Model A210V1 can also be programmed to circulate air within a grow facility. Proper air flow carries moisture away from the plants, helping to prevent fungus, disease and plant pests from damaging the crop. Circulating the air also maximizes the application of CO2 in the grow facility.
- Control: On-Board digital with diagnostics
- Air supply orientation: Horizontal
- Filter: 14" x 18" x 2" MERV 11
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil type: Copper tube, Aluminum fin with i-coat
- Drain connection: 3/4" FNPT
- P-Trap required: No
- Leveling feet: included
- Hanging brackets: included
- Warranty: 5 years on all parts including refrigeration system
- Control: Model A77
- Drain fittings: 3/4" MNPT x 3/4" BARB
- Drain tubing (length, ID): 10' - 3/4" ID
- Thermostat wire: 30' 20 gauge 3-wire
- Capacity(1) PPD at 80°/60%RH: 210
- Energy factor(1): 3.0L/kW-h - 6,3 pints/kWh
- Voltage, phase, frequency: 208/240VAC, 1 phase, 60Hz
- BTU/h(2): 2,036
- Current draw (amps)(1): 7.15
- Power (Watts)(1): 1,487
- Power cord type and length: SJT, 6-15P, 10ft
- Hardwire: Field configurable
- Breaker size: 15 amp
- CFM: 525
- Operating range temp/RH: 60/50 to 85/80
- Dimensions: 19 1/2"W x 18 3/4"H x 30 1/8"L
- Weight: 118 lbs
(1) Rated capacity and energy factor test done and current draw measured in accordance with AHAM DH-1 2008 at 80°F/60% RH inlet air at 0.0 ESP.
(2) Total cooling load.