Anden Industrial Dehumidifier 320 Pints / Day 277V* - SPECIAL ORDERANDEN320PINT277V
CALL FOR DETAILS (204)727-2076
The Anden 320 Dehumidifier uses an evaporator coil to drop air temperature before your grow room reaches dew point. Moisture is removed from incoming air and can be drained into a floor drain or outside the grow space. Before air is propelled back into the greenhouse, it is re-heated while passing over a condenser coil. Dehumidification will continue to be active to reach set point, then deactivate until sensor readings determine a need for operation.
The Anden A320V3 Dehumidifier model was developed for precise humidity management to maintain a fixed saturation point. The A320V3 model can also be programmed to circulate air within your grow facility, cutting down on HVAC equipment costs. Dynamic airflow should carry moisture away from plants to prevent fungus, pests and other humidity diseases from establishing in your crops. Free circulating air will also maximize the availability of CO2 around the leaves of your plant. Units can be synced with the Anden 8840 Thermostat for full greenhouse HVAC readings and high tech remote functionality.
Innovative Remote Sensing
Cultivators consistently stress the importance of accuracy in humidity metrics, as unbalanced humidity can cause disease and have a significant impact on nutrient uptake. Commercial horticulture dehumidifiers are distinct from other industrial units by considering the thermodynamics of the greenhouse. Depending on where it is recorded, temperature and humidity can vary greatly. These models are designed to consolidate humidity readings through the use of sensors. Models are equipped with remote sensors that can be placed at plant level to provide accurate monitoring and control. Anden’s remote sensors allow growers to establish precise relative humidity to determine vapour-pressure deficit and optimize transpiration. It is critical to strike the correct deficit balance as an elevated VPD (over 1.25 kPa) will cause distorted growth, while low VPD (under 0.8 kPA) will limit mineral absorption. As drastic fluctuations in temperature and humidity will also affect plant development, Anden dehumidifiers incorporate a specialized extra sensor that will sample air continuously for three minutes every hour to ensure that desired humidity levels are maintained.
- Control: On-Board digital with diagnostics
- Air supply orientation: Horizontal
- Filter: 20" x 22" x 2" MERV 11
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil type: Copper tube, Aluminum fin with Electro-Fin E-coated
- Drain connection (requires drain trap): 3/4" FNPT
- P-Trap required: Yes (included)
- Leveling feet: No
- Hanging brackets: Included
- Warranty: 5 years on all parts including refrigeration system
- Control: Model A77
- Drain fittings: 3/4" MNPT x 3/4" BARB - 3/4" MNPT x 3/4" Female pipe - 3/4" FNPT x 3/4" Female pipe - 3/4" P-Trap
- Drain tubing (length, ID): 10' - 3/4" ID
- Thermostat wire: 30' 20 gauge 4-wire
- Capacity(1) PPD at 80°/60%RH: 315
- Energy factor(1): 2.6L/kW-h - 5.5 pints/kWh
- Voltage, phase, frequency: 277VAC, 1 phase, 60Hz
- Current draw (amps)(1): 9.2
- Power (Watts)(1): 2,450
- Power cord type and length: SJT, L7-20P, 10ft
- Hardwire: Field configurable
- Breaker size: 20 amp
- CFM: 830
- Operating range Temp/RH: 65/50 to 85/80
- Dimensions: 32 5/8"W x 24"H x 24 1/4"L
- Weight: 180 lbs
(1)Rated capacity and energy factor test done and current draw measured in accordance with AHAM DH-1 2008 at 80°F/60% RH inlet air at 0.0 ESP.
(2)Total cooling load.